Sprache/Language

Search the website





History

 

1948 Alois Schaufler established a scrap-trading enterprise at the Ybbs, Angernstraße 18, site.

1969 Gewerke Johann Pengg, owner of the Pengg-Stahlgruppe, acquires Schaufler
1969 The site in Mitterdorf/Mürztal (Styria) was built

1989 Resettlement of the enterprise to the terrain of the former Schmid-Stahlwerke Ybbs
1991 Opening of the metal market

1994 Certification according to ISO 9002
1995 Opening of the own public harbor

1995 The site in Wien-Strebersdorf was founded

1998 Opening of the container terminal at the Ybbs site

2004 Certification according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and Entsorgungsfachbetrieb
2005 Extension of competence due to total waste management
2006

Construction of a hall (interim storage) for dangerous goods

2007 Construction of a 1.000 tons scrap shear at the Ybbs site



Construction of a hall with a shredder plant at the Ybbs site

2008 Construction of a factory at the Ybbs site



Construction of a gas station at the Ybbs site

2009 Construction of a 1000 tons scrap shear at the Mitterdorf site

2010 Construction of a noise protection wall at the Ybbs site

Contact

Schaufler GmbH
Am Donauspitz 4
A-3370 Ybbs an der Donau

Telefon: +43 (0)7412/52485
Fax: +43 (0)7412/52485-20
office(at)schaufler-metalle.com

zu den Standort-Details >>


###AKTIONEN###

Jobs

Derzeit keine offenen Stellen!